Here are the Scriptures I used this morning in my message. I thought it might be a good way to start you week.
Remember don’t say But God? Declare But God!
Joseph told his brothers who sold him into slavery .
- Genesis 50:20 But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it
- He also told his brothers on his death bed.
- Genesis 50:24 And Joseph said to his brethren, “I am
dying; but God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land to
the land of which He swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.”
- David, while his father in law was trying to kill him.
- 1 Samuel 23:14 And David stayed in strongholds in the wilderness, and
remained in the mountains in the Wilderness of Ziph. Saul sought him every day, but God did not deliver him into his hand.
- Psalm 49:15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave, For He
shall receive me. Selah
- Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and
my portion forever.
- Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands
- Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but
with God all things are possible.
- Acts 3:15 You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. We are
witnesses of this.
- Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were
still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- 1 Corinthians 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
- Philippians 2:27 but God had mercy on him, and not only on him but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.
- 2 Timothy 2:9 for which I am suffering even to the point of being chained like a criminal. But God’s word is not chained
PRAY: Dear Jesus, today I declare my faith in You. AMEN