Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God.”
2 Chronicles 15:7 But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded.”
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Ok, do you get it? Don't give up! Don't quit! You're not alone.
We are only 4 days into the new year, and some have already starting to give up on their unique challenges. So I am going to share with you 5 steps to success. Do these, and you will make it.
1. Work hard. Change isn't easy. Be willing to work harder at it than anyone else.
2. Know who you are. God created you for a purpose. Discover that purpose and pour your heart into it.
3. Look for pressure opportunities. Don't run from challenges, run to them. It is these opportunities that will teach you how to succeed.
4. Failure isn't failure. The truth is, you will probably fail more than you succeed. But as one person said, "Fail often and fail fast. You will succeed sooner.:
5. Only compete with yourself. Champions just listen to one voice. Theirs. Don't allow others to take over your narrative.
PRAY: Dear Jesus, thank you for being on my side. AMEN