It Is A Good Morning (Somewhere)
Recently I reviewed my sites stats and discover that many people are reading this blog from:
- Coast to Coast is the USA
- Norway, England, France, Italy,
- Africa, Middle East, India
- Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines.
It's a good morning somewhere.
How do you start your morning? Psalm 143:8 says Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
What you do in the morning sets the course for your day.
- If you choose to do nothing more than get up and go, then your day will take you where it pleases.
- If you get up and choose the course of your day, then your day will go in that direction.
#1 Start with Jesus.
- Read your Bible.
#2 Read something that will challenge you to change and improve.
- Read from the wisdom of people who are where you want to be.
#3 Write down something grateful.
- If you start grateful for your day, then chances are you will end your day the same way.
- Be honest, be desperate, pray like everything depends on Him.
#3 Tell yourself to be successful.
- Don't wing it. Do it! You are what you say.
PRAY: Dear Jesus, help me to begin starting my days off right. Help me to be a great follower of you and the leader you have asked me to be. AMEN.