- We are working on the house tomorrow. Painting and cleaning.
- Anneka has two presentations of the Nutcracker this weekend.
- Have to go to Benjamin Moore, Wal-Mart, Home Depot and I'm sure somewhere else.
- Get the hedge trimmer, electric cords and water hose from church.
- Prepare Sunday's sermon.
- Sunday School lesson.
- Print the bulletin, prepare powerpoint and announcement DVD.
- Schedule Nursing Homes for the afternoon of the 20th.
- Pull music for the Christmas Eve service.
- Try to find Betty's Christmas present.
And that's just today.
My point is this. I am stopping right now to thank Jesus for coming to this earth as a child.
"Jesus - what you did for me is nothing I deserve nor earned. You love me so much that you came to this earth in human form to be a sacrifice for my sins. You lived life and was tempted in all things as I am. You came to get the victory you now give to me. I am saved from my sins, healed of my diseases. I live in peace with You and You love me and I love You. Thank You!"