- Bought a car Monday.
- Mono relapse on Tuesday (no I'm not contagious)
- Prep for Mothers Day Service. (It's gonna be a good one.)
- Dance week started Thursday (Rehearsal) Friday (Rehearsal)
- Came home Friday night to find the AC had died.
- Saturday morning, fix AC.
- Go to church to prep for the first show at 1 pm.
- Go back to the house to get Betty's breather (meds - she forgot it.)
- Out to South Fork (drop them off) back to church (upload the rest of the photos from Friday)
- Back out to South Fork and shoot photos for the first show.
- Back to church to prep for tomorrow.
Oh, the picture? That's Jan Lewan, he's the Polka King.
Gal. 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
Everything has a reason and sometimes it isn't what we think.
While my schedule has been a little on the busy side this week, I've learned a lot about myself. God has been showing me some things about my life and lifestyle that He would like for me to change. Some are easy - some are difficult. Some are quick - others will take time. But when you listen to God, even in the midst of all the "busyness" you can hear His voice. Listen, He's talking to you right now.
PRAY: Dear Jesus let me hear your voice today. AMEN