End of the week reflections
This picture pretty much explains my week. After Easter and Sectional Council I am despretely trying to catch up on emails and sleep. So here are a few things I have learned.
1. Never read the book of Ezekiel after having a tough week. Depressing and exhausting don't mix.
2. We don't know how to vote. Check out the results for our online poll about the church logo at www.ffwc.us
3. Don Ramons has a resturant in Jupiter. Now when I go down there I have some place to eat.
4. Many of our pastors and missionaries are packin heat! Don't ask how I found that one out.
5. Our District Secretary, Steve Powell, is a lot more animated now that he quit drinking coffee. I just wish he came with a remote control.
6. A mouse use to live here at the church. Jesus is now explaining to him why it was unwise to run between my feet.
7. And this video is really, really funny!